Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
general of war
god general
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
3,051 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
FEEDING THE WAR MACHINE [M]
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2024 16:26:22 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

As preparation for the coming operations, a shipment of stolen steel arrived at Sootopolis City that morning. Zev entered the sorting warehouse, dressed in his bespoke black suit and tie. At his side, his Shadow Nidoking lumbered. [break][break]

Grunts who saw them veered away, giving both man and Pokémon a wide berth as they dashed to and fro. Zev ignored them. [break][break]

Making his way to the center of the warehouse, he surveyed the pile of metals heaped upon large, padded blankets. Some of them appeared to be common metal from inanimate objects. Others, however, were obviously pieces of Steel-type Pokémon, pried off their corpses. [break][break]

He stopped alongside a scientist he'd never met before, but one who had been assigned to the task of sorting the shipment. [break][break]

"You're Dr. Wright?" Zev asked by way of greeting, his voice devoid of any warmth. "Zev Harcourt, Beast. I've been told you're familiar with different metals and can help expedite the sorting."

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".zev3"]--accent:#975fb2;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 h1"]font:18px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 h2"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

King

Doc
he/him
forty-five
August 22
Dewford City
pansexual
engineer
Grunt
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
201 posts
Yuan Wright DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wright
Yuan Wright
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2024 1:49:19 GMT
Yuan Wright Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","leprowright1"] -----

[break]
[attr="class","leprowright"]

Seems like he was being given the mercy to be allowed to work on things he actually knew how to do. Using his keen eyes and senses to tell your very best from the worse. A skill he was always more than happy to help with, part of him actually amused that they managed to include the corpses of steel pokemon. "And here I thought we were growing soft," he chuckles to himself as he picks up a piece and knocking on it to test. [Break][break]

Least until he was interrupted by the suited rocket. "Yuan Wright, power-bottom," he introduces himself back with no shame as the added title the other added felt just so extra. [Break][break]

But he gives a laugh, "Nah I'm fucking with you, but yes identifying things like this are my specialty," he promotes himself before he tosses the steel that was stripped from the steeled corpse, the clank making an ugly noise as it hit the floor. "Like that piece there? A piece of shit," he claims as he grabs another piece and snaps his fingers a Rotom drone on it's way to them [Break][break]

"I even brought extra if you need, anything in particular you looking for lad?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","leprowright1"]

[break][break]

+ [break]
+ mission: stealing steel

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Hammersmith One]
[newclass=.leprowright]background-color:rgba(35,35,35,1);padding:20px;margin-top:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprowright i]font:11px Roboto;font-style:italic;color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprowright b]font:10px Hammersmith One;color:#4e5974;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprowright a]color:#84c5d0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprowright1]margin:-14px 0px -9px 0px;background-color:#4e5974;color:#2b2b2b;text-align:center;font:10px Oswald;padding:5px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprowright1 a]font:10px Oswald;color:#2b2b2b!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
general of war
god general
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
3,051 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2024 18:17:12 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Yuan's introductory quip might as well have been white noise, for Zev did not react to it. Instead, he watched the hunk of steel in the scientist's hands land unceremoniously amidst the rest of the pile. [break][break]

"Mostly parts for more Genesect," Zev answered. "But we also want to sort out whatever titanium, tungsten, and magnesium we've managed to obtain." All three metals were common structural components of war apparati, from ships to ground vehicles to rockets. [break][break]

He turned his head to regard the other man with a critical eye. Yuan's name and face were unfamiliar to Zev, even though the assassin had been operating within Team Rocket's sphere for many years. [break][break]

Then again, he had little reason to interact with the crime syndicate's science and research division until recently. [break][break]

"Is engineering your specialty?"

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".zev3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 h1"]font:18px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 h2"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

King

Doc
he/him
forty-five
August 22
Dewford City
pansexual
engineer
Grunt
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
201 posts
Yuan Wright DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wright
Yuan Wright
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2024 19:04:23 GMT
Yuan Wright Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

Another dullard with no humor, how boring, but he makes nice. He could get away with treating the Deedees the way he does sure, but some of the higher ups not as much. He doesn't need a tattletale. "Ugggg the bane of my current existence that thing," but he laughs none the less as he has seen it, its a beautiful work of Rocket art, but it was also the start that caused his problems. "But no worries I still got you, ZIPPY YOU GET ALL THAT?" he calls out to the Rotom drone that has now joined them, one of his own design. [break][break]

=titanium, tungsten, and magnesium now added to the filter doctor=
[break]

the drome answered back, on its screen a picture of each metal being added to the program as the Rotom gets to work on the sorted pile to now separate it based off said metals while Wright still worked on everything unsorted. All the while ignoring the eyes of the other as he did his job, some easily able to sort of look and feel alone. Others needing a knock or even a lick to be sure, "In-dilly-do it is, honestly a much easier job for me," he claims as he tosses another metal but this time to one of his pokemon to sort into the good pile. [break][break]

"Advice for you, you'll never want me on the battle field I. am. rubbish." he wants to make that clear now to have excuses later if need be even with 's conditions. "I can find you the toughest of tough pokemon, build you things, sort out things like this," he gestures to the metal around them, "But ask me to fight with you? Ehh we may not come on top"

[break][break]

[break][break]

+ [break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[newclass=.leprowright]background-color:rgba(35,35,35,1);padding:20px;margin-top:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprowright i]font:11px Roboto;font-style:italic;color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprowright1]margin:-14px 0px -9px 0px;background-color:#4e5974;color:#2b2b2b;text-align:center;font:10px Oswald;padding:5px 0px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
general of war
god general
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
3,051 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2024 12:24:52 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Zev raised an eyebrow at Yuan's complaint about Genesect. It was possible that Yuan and had some kind of professional rivalry between them, but Zev did not care enough to ask or make a comment. [break][break]

Instead, he watched as the sorting continued, his hands in his pockets. If he had the scientist's knowledge, he would have joined in the work. Since he did not, however, he was fine with acting as the overseer. [break][break]

"We have enough people in our ranks who can handle the fighting," Zev reassured Yuan, "and there's plenty of work necessary for the war effort that takes place behind the frontlines. If you have to fight, then that means we, the fighters, haven't done our jobs." [break][break]

Or it meant the League had infiltrated into Team Rocket's territory. Zev doubted it would come to pass, however. With its high cliffs, Sootopolis had strong defenses.

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

King

Doc
he/him
forty-five
August 22
Dewford City
pansexual
engineer
Grunt
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
201 posts
Yuan Wright DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wright
Yuan Wright
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2024 22:55:45 GMT
Yuan Wright Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

Oh thank the gods someone who knew better than to let a nerd touch the battlefield. Maybe they weren't just a dullard after all. "Thank you, someone else here gets it, I wouldn't want you in the labs I'm sure! I shouldn't have to be in the field" maybe he is assuming but at the moment he's just relieving some stress, he's pushing his 50s now he needs his 'old man yells at clouds' moment.[break][break]

"But sure I'll assume you're actually good at what you do seeing how you have the title n' all, though isn't it hard to fight with all of that," he twirls his finger to gesture to the whole suit attire. Not that he's judging, but he is curious. Besides that he can talk and sort, multitasking was easy like that.

[break][break]

[break][break]

+ [break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
general of war
god general
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
3,051 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
POSTED ON Jun 5, 2024 14:05:26 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

"You'd be surprised," Zev said, one hand idly rising to brush dust from his lapel. "There are businesses on the black market for everything, even everyday clothes customized for combat." [break][break]

Certainly, he could dress in outfits that stood out less in crowds. But he liked suits. They reinforced the professionalism he liked to embody. In Kanto, both the high quality of his work and the suit were part of his reputation. [break][break]

"We have combat gear for field operations, though," the assassin reassured Yuan. "When we move to seize new territory, that's what our operatives will wear." [break][break]

The ones that had training, at any rate. Lower-ranking grunts, on the other hand, had to make do with whatever they owned.

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

King

Doc
he/him
forty-five
August 22
Dewford City
pansexual
engineer
Grunt
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
201 posts
Yuan Wright DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wright
Yuan Wright
POSTED ON Jun 6, 2024 3:53:26 GMT
Yuan Wright Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

"Interesting," Wright remarks actually pausing to properly look at the other up and down to give the craftmanship proper attention. "Expensive I bet, but I appreciate the work you put into style its what separates the plebs from the dedicated," he jokes in his own manner as he moves on to another pile now finished with his current one. [break][break]

He does give an intrigued hum at the mention of seizing new territory, "Oh? And just where are we going to next?" he wonders as he is still adjusting to Hoenn again and is slightly out of the loop of things.

[break][break]

[break][break]

+ [break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
general of war
god general
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
3,051 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
POSTED ON Jun 6, 2024 14:36:43 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

The pile of unsorted metal had dwindled considerably, while smaller piles of assorted metals were neatly arranged on the blankets. Between Yuan's directions, his Porygon's efficiency, and the team of grunts lending their assistance, they were doing quick work. [break][break]

"You'll learn that information when the rest of the rank-and-file do," Zev said. The truth was, he didn't know, either. Perhaps and the underbosses were still finalizing plans. [break][break]

Satisfied with the progression of work, Zev turned to leave the warehouse, though he did not depart just yet. "When you're all finished here, you can return to your usual tasks," he said, addressing not just Yuan but the other grunts. [break][break]

Blue eyes met the scientist's, looking to see if Yuan had anything else he wished to say.

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

King

Doc
he/him
forty-five
August 22
Dewford City
pansexual
engineer
Grunt
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
201 posts
Yuan Wright DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wright
Yuan Wright
POSTED ON Jun 8, 2024 22:42:38 GMT
Yuan Wright Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

"Uh-huh suuuuure," he chuckles at there as for him that kind of response meant one of two things. One was funny while the other just meant this guy was probably higher up the totem pole than he was giving him credit for. But Yuan liked the funny one better so he'll go with that in mind. [break][break]

"Roger roger bossman, we'll be sure to deliver this to the ship when we're done," Wright confirms making sure the team would put in the work to have it delivered to its proper locations. Who knows maybe he could actually see into this new Chop Shop thing people have been talking about.

[break][break]

[break][break]

+ [break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,486 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2024 19:29:07 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven